Buy 5 Angler Tools get 6th one FREE!
The Angler Tool has 3 angles specifically designed for HVAC Installation! These three angles are all you need to create any complex fitting. 11.25o, 22.5o, 90o 1,2,3
• Rulers are on both exterior sides, eliminating the need for an additional ruler. 4
• The Angler Tool has two tables engraved on its surface for an accurate and easy layout. 5,6
• The 1st table is designed for any size throat 90o, 3 or 5 piece elbows. By using the table, you can cut any size throat 90° elbow you require because the math has already been figured out for you. First decide where you want the elbow to start. Then determine the throat size and reference the table for proper diagonal cut measurements. 5
• The 2nd table is designed to create 3 piece or multiple piece offsets and risers with either a gradual 22.5 degree slope or a sharp 45 degree slope. Just determine the offset and reference the table for proper measurements between the parallel diagonal cuts. 6
• The Angler Tool also has a Duct Board Scale in increments of 47 inch duct sections. Four most commonly used scales: 3/16”, 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8 7
Image of the Angler Took, a duct board installation tool made easy!